Thursday, April 10, 2008

Update and more sickies

Mady did fine but she won't be going today because I don't feel like going out and he doesn't have a car... I really made him angry but he can kiss my butt! I guess all she did was color so of course she's gonna be good... just wait till she gets mad and throws one of her wonderful tantrums!


And now for the sickies! I started feeling really crappy (no pun intended haha) last night around 9 and prolly made 6 bolts for the bathroom in the 3 hours till end of shift! I couldn't keep anything down (or in if you know what I mean... no details). And after having that kind of evening I come home to a baby who is also throwing up... so I have to totally stip her bassinet... I mean sheets, liner, and the mattress because it was all OVER! Poor baby! So today after two more feedings and their encores, I did what doctors say not to do: I gave a baby under four months cereal! *Gasp* But, so far, so good it's staying down.... maybe mommies just know better!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

oh, man! I hope those sickies go away soon!!!!