Saturday, April 19, 2008

Blah...!

It's the start of another busy weekend! We have a lot to do, around here and we have to get groceries! I wish there was a grocery fairy who would just bring them to me! My mom and dad's 26th anniversary is coming up on Tuesday and that day also marks the day that Charlie and I have been married for 6 months! Half a year, it seems so short but so long all at the same time! Sami is still hurling so I'm gonna take things into my own hands and try what I did for Mad... she had reflux (only a mild case, thank God!) and I had to give her a little Maylanta in her formula, I'm going to try this, I'm also gonna pick up gas drops and see if it's just trapped gas bringing it back up! She really doesn't like to burp and sometimes doesn't so we're gonna try it! Doing 800 loads of stinky, pukey baby stuff sucks... and taking apart equipment to wash covers does too! And maybe sometime this weekend I'll get a nap too!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Sorry she's still hurling! Hope the house gets back to normal, soon!