Saturday, April 12, 2008

A crappy end to a crappy week... at the beginning of what seems to be a crappy month

April has been pretty crappy so far! At the beginning of the month Mady had pink eye, then we all get the poopies and the pukies and Buddy wants visitation... and now the worst that could have happened has happened........... My car (the only vehicle that holds all four of us) took a crap last night on my way home from work to pick up Mady!!! I was going through an intersection, not even speeding, mind you, hit a dip in the road (which has always been there, and I travel this road at least twice, to and from work) and the next thing I know my whole front end is clunking and shaking! My first thought is, okay it's a flat, I can handle this... I get out and all four tires are just fine, so then I freak and call Charlie, he's now out of bed at 12:30 after going to work at 4 this morning and having two teeth pulled after work, I also call my mom to let her know I won't make it there for a while! Charlie gets there and after driving my car and parking it in the high school parking lot, informs me that it's my tran-axle which is pretty bad and if I hadn't pulled over right away I would have totally screwed my transmission! And he also informed me that if it wasn't that then the other thing it could be (I don't remember what it was) it would cost more to fix than my car is worth!!!! :( I wanted a new car but this isn't how I wanted to get it!!! I just praise God that the girls were not with me!



1 comment:

Brittany said...

Holy cow. :( Just remember...this too shall pass. Yea, I know cliche... but seriously, it will!