Monday, April 7, 2008

Changes

A lot of changes are gonna happen this week. Today, momma goes back to work and daddy will be totally on his own! Until last night, he had never changed Sami's clothes... he was scared to hurt her... so we'll see how that goes.... I really don't wanna go to work, these last seven weeks with my girls have been wonderful.... and I don't care what people say, staying home with your children IS hard work! There are some days you almost pull your hair out or have to lock yourself in the bathroom just to pee alone, but I would not give up the last 3 months for anything (except maybe the chance to do it full-time)! And ubfortunately, Buddy gets his visitation back this week and there's nothing that I can do about it because he's finally paid up! The only thing that puts a bright spot on this is I got ALL of his tax returns... he got nothing! I know it probably seems petty but it makes me feel good! :)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Oh man. He gets visitation? How is that fair? sigh. Hopefully things will go smoothly.

Good luck with going back to work!