Friday, November 7, 2008

Where do they get this (warning 1 bad word lol)

My 3 year old hears everything! Sometimes picking up on things we say out of habit and we don't realize we say: until we hear come out of a toddler! I'm taking a cue from Brittany on this and posting as a dialog...

We were in Wal-Mart's parking lot and it smelled like manure, living where we do that's normal. Well when we opened the car doors we hear this...


Mady: Mommy, what's that smell?

Me: That's poopy, Mad.

Mady: Oh! Is poop like shit??


I mean, come on how do you answer that lol! You say yes then she calls it that, if you say no you're lying! I tried to explain to her that yes it is called that but WE don't call it that!
Brittany, since I know you read these, does Adam ever get so caught up in what he's saying that he stutters and stumbles over the words? Mady does it some and I wanted to know if that was semi-normal... ya know? LOL

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Yea, Adam stutters a little. He talks really fast, all of the time, so it's not always a stutter; usually he just repeats words 2 or 3 times. I do that too, though... maybe it's because I talk too fast? haha. (I think it's normal!)