Thursday, November 6, 2008

Changes!

I was thinking today how much has changed recently and how those changes are finally coming to light! My first baby will be 3! That's scary and awe-inspiring... I made it this far (some alone) and she's still alive and healthy and she's smart as heck! There's nothing that the kid won't do or try to do... not always a good thing! In a few years she'll be starting school... I just can't believe she's so big! And then there's Mantha... my little Punky is almost a year old and it sucks! I want my baby back, I want my cuddly little warm body back! She's still only got the 5 teeth but she's trying to cruise the furniture and I don't need another Mady to chase around lol! No pics today cuz my comp and my camera don't want to work together lol

1 comment:

Brittany said...

They do grow up so fast!