Friday, December 12, 2008

1 month later!

Sorry Britt since I know you're the only one who really reads this!! I have been a little busy. Mady is now 3 and I'm so ready for 16 at this point, finally potty trained! It only took till she was in the week of her 3rd birthday, one left and then maybe in like 10 years we'll do it again! Just kidding on the 10 years part!

Thanksgiving was great, ate way too much, probably gained weight but, ya know, it's okay, I have a big butt and I don't care anymore, I'm gonna be fat but I'm gonna be happy! Yay, go me! The Friday shopping was great! Didn't run into any witchy people until checking out in our very last store, yeah, go figure!

Christmas is in less than 2 weeks and I thought I was done with everything and I find out that my older brother, whom I haven't seen in over 5 years, is coming up for Christmas! Grrr... just when I thought things were great, I know have to do more buying that I didn't budget for! And you'd think that he could come see us more, he doesn't work and my dad pays, and he's never met my girls! But that wouldn't give me any incentive to make a trip... yeah anyway!
Can't wait till the girls open presents! Mady has already caught me wrapping clothing boxes and asked why I was doing it, I had to tell that Santa was really busy with all the other boys and girls and sometimes he asks mommies to help him some! We then had to load the wrapped presents into big cardboard boxes so that Daddy could take them to the north pole!
So now that this is settled I'm going to be on a little more, hopefully everyday-ish again!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Glad to see a little update! Thanks for the Christmas card!! :)

We NEED to get our kids together, again... someday. Ten years?? lol haha