Friday, October 17, 2008

Tooo Long

I didn't realize that it had been since April that I posted... That's been a while lol! Sorry to anyone who actually reads what I post! I have lots of new pics to put up if my new computer gets my software installed! I love it!
Well on to my girls! Mady will be 3 next month and I can't wait till she's 6... I'm so tired of the Mady she is now.... she's bossy and has a constant attitude, she hates taking orders and has a hard time listening! I know it has a lot to do with the age but I'm ready to be finished! Although it really doesn't matter because as soon as I get one out the other will be there! Other than that we are almost potty-trained, thank heavens! It only took forever! Now for Mantha... she is 8 months old now, has 5 teeth, crawls, stands up, and eats everything. I spend my hours at home chasing them and saving books and newspapers and hair pretties and everything else from Sami. Work has slowed down.... not necessarily in a good way! I've got 4 hours in this week!
Well my camera is being stupid and won't let me upload all of my pics so I'll try again later this evening

No comments: